Alright, here in Utah the art of theatre is taken much more seriously. Today and on Tuesday I'll be starring in a comedy thriller suspense thing...for a grade.
So I'm all like "whoa, he's dead. lets find the body" Then I find out the play will be filmed, Mom will be watching, and the set we built was mercilessly ripped by other classes and Rockband players.
I'm thinking by Tue I'll have the play down. I know my lines, but those lights erase minds (ya' know?). My character's kinda' hard. Who knew it was so hard to panic?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think you may find "your place" in theater . . .
I can't wait to hear how it goes!
Kass, you were a natural. It was fun to watch.
Wish I could have seen you on stage. Please keep me posted in the future and perhaps I can. Love ya,
Kass, you rock.
Post a Comment