Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Long Time, No See

Wow, have I been lazy! Havasupai, toe surgery, my Y.W. MEDALLION, and not one post. i've been working on my art a bit lately, listening to music...
Today is my last day of summer break (sniff). I guess I'll be busy again, any way. I've got a pretty good schedule, an awesome bag, notebooks, etc. The faculty finally realized nobody used the lockers, so nobody got lockers this year. Funny.
My first class of the entire year is (drumroll) "Physical Skills" (deflate in disappointment). On the bright side I have "College Prepatory Literature" aka: how-to read-big-words. My geography teacher is fun (history teach last year). I'm not exactly looking forward to Spanish, but that what Dad is for, right? Just joking, Dad, don't ground me.
Anyway, I guess that's all for now. CUL8R

3 comments:

Taunya said...

CONGRATULATIONS darling Kassidy on earning your YW Medallion. Wow! That is such a big accomplishment. I sure hope your little piggies mend quickly and that you can comfortable wear shoes soon. Best wishes for a fantastic school year. I can't wait to learn a few more BIG WORDS from you and your awesome writing. We sure do LOVE and MISS you. Big squeezes! Aunt Taunya

Karen said...

Oh Kassidy. We sure miss you here. Good luck this coming school year and come visit us!!

Desertbound said...

Kassidy - I sure love reading your posts! Congratulations on earning your YW award. I hope your tootsie's are mending okay. It sounds like you are going to have a great year in school:)